If what we're experiencing are global, biblical birth pangs (and they likely are), things won't be turning around. Birth pangs don't reverse, but only increase in frequency & intensity as we approach the tribulation period and then explode in it (A 7 year time of distress beginning with a peace agreement involving Israel & culminating in the return of Jesus Christ).
In fact, Jesus Christ Himself predicted the following things would occur as we neared the end of the age (Matthew 24, Luke 21, Mark 13)-
Pestilences (Covid-19..), an increase in lawlessness (worldwide violent protests & riots), drastic increases in earthquakes volcanic eruptions & extreme weather events (wildfires, hurricanes..), religious deception (the prosperity "gospel" & other perversions of Christianity), apostasy (it seems like every week another prominent Christian leader denies the faith), and wars & rumors of wars (Israel/Iran, China/US..).
Here are some other important, legitimate biblical 📖 developments that seem to clearly indicate we are indeed rapidly approaching end-time events↓
1) Israel again a nation, since 1948 (Ezekiel 36:24). Just the existence of Israel alone is an incredible testimony to the truthfulness of scripture.
2) A strong need/desire by Israel for a peace agreement (Daniel 9:27). Neither Trump’s “Deal of the Century” or the recent historical "Abraham Accords" are the tribulation triggering covenant as neither are a 7 year deal. But, I've become more convinced the Abraham Accords will be the deal or process the Antichrist will adjust and confirm to 7 years, triggering the tribulation. Things have changed- this process is going forward. The Palestinians no longer have the power to unilaterally thwart progress. In fact, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has just asked the United Nations to hold an international conference on the Middle East in early 2021 & to bring in "all relative parties". The driving concern behind the Accords is the threat of Iran. Therefore, you could see a flurry of attempts to form additional irreversible Middle East alliances in the coming 2 months before a potential return to a more Iran friendly political environment with the Biden administration.
*Any 7 year peace deal* made with Israel (this begins the tribulation period) should immediately convince you the Bible is truly the Word of God & that Jesus Christ is Lord. ✟
3) A strong surge for global governance (Revelation 13:7). The response to Covid-19 has only accelerated this. In fact, the World Economic Forum recently announced its plans to "reset" the global economy, and a large part of the recent United Nations General Assembly was a call for global, instead of national, solutions to the current crises. And with Biden's apparent victory, it will remove one of the few (& obviously most influential) pro-national / anti-globalist world leaders left.
-The global rule will begin with a coalition of 10 world leaders (either a confederation of nations or regional rule) l would expect to be based in the United Nations. The Antichrist will either be one of them or, more likely, an 11th (a newcomer or probably a former political leader) who eventually comes to sole power over the entire world.
4) A push for an ecumenical one world religion (Revelation 17:3). Seemingly being led by pope Francis. (I'm not saying pope Francis will be the false prophet who leads a one-world religion and ultimately serves the antichrist, but I'm not saying he's not either. At the least, he's building his resume). In his recent encyclical ('brothers all'), he basically condemned all economic, geographic & religious borders: calling for global solutions to global problems as well. He also held an interreligious ceremony & prayer service with leaders from the other major religions on Oct 20.
Futhermore, a stated goal of the Abraham Accords (Israel/UAE.. deal) is the unification of the 3 Abrahamic religions (Christianity, Judaism, Islam).
5) Russia, Turkey & Iran all growing in power, forming alliances, & showing aggression towards Israel (The 3 main countries of the Ezekiel 38-39 War: Ezekial 38:2). In fact, they are all three now directly north of Israel in Syria. Turkey is seeking to re-establish the Ottoman Empire which includes Sudan, Libya (2 other parts of the Ezekiel coalition), and eventually Israel (Erdogan just said "Jerusalem belongs to Turkey & we will take it"). And recently, connections have also developed between Russia and Libya ("Put" v5). With the Covid-19 pandemic collapsing oil prices, & the developing disputes over oil-rich property in the Eastern Mediterranean between Turkey, Greece and others (including Israel): possibly leading to the motivation of the invasion- "to capture spoil and to seize plunder" (v12).
6) The necessary technology. ID2020, digital tattoos, track & trace, or any other current technology is *not* the mark of the beast (that will occur at the mid-point of the tribulation & involves allegiance to the antichrist), but could be the infrastructure used in the tribulation period when that is required (Revelation 17:13).
Also, technology has already essentially made globalism an electronic reality. And I think we can all agree the idea of privacy anywhere on the planet is no longer a reality. Finally, just think what you haven't or wouldn't give up in terms of privacy to keep your smartphone (& the conveniences it provides)? I know I struggle with this.
7) A renewed interest by the Jewish people for the third temple to be built (which will be the one the antichrist sits in: 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4). They have blueprints for it, a re-established Sanhedrin, & preparation of the showbread/red heifer. Recently, Israel & Saudi Arabia had discussions concerning control of the temple mount & nearly all of the religious groups in Israel are now in favor of having a presence on it.
If so, things will be radically changing in the near future. ⚠️ (Even far more so than already: as the sudden glorification & removal of Christ's true church will be the final global birth pang preceding the tribulation)
Regardless, we all need to have our sins forgiven and be reconciled to God.
That only happens, biblically, by:
1) Repentance: Humbling yourself & confessing your sinfulness and hopelessness from your heart to God
2) Faith: Believing the gospel➙ Who Jesus Christ is (truly man & the one true God) & trusting *only* in His redemptive work (perfect life, death on a cross for the sins of sinners, & resurrection) for your salvation.✞ (John 3:36).
For More- http://gospel30.simplesite.com
See below ⇣ for Scriptures
Ezekiel 36:24- For I will take you from the nations, gather you from all the lands and bring you into your own land.
Daniel 9:27- And he will make a firm covenant with the many (Israel) for one week (7 years)
Revelation 13:7- and authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation was given to him.
Revelation 17:3- And he carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness; and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast, full of blasphemous names (See also Rev 17:1-18)
Ezekiel 38:2,5,12- (2)"Son of man, set your face toward Gog of the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshesh and Tubal, and prophesy against him.....(5) Persia, Ethiopia and Put with them"..... (12) to capture spoil and seize plunder
Revelation 13:17- and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.
2 Thessalonians 2:3-4- ...and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, ...so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.
John 3:36- He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.
If you have read to this point (thank you😃) and would like more information; on the latest episodes of my podcast, CrossCutMaker, you can find more eschatological details.